Monday, March 21, 2011

Justin Bieber nail polish

So who would've thought that even Justin Bieber would have his own collection of OPI nail polishes? I guess teenage girls would go gaga over it (if they haven't already.. okay I'm pretty sure that happened already). I mean even I wanted to get one just for fun! :) I got this one a while back (so excuse the dust that have gathered on the bottle) hahaa..  

 I got mine at my local Shoppers Drug Mart. They didn't have many choices since they were snatched up pretty quickly! But I had my eye on this colour from the beginning and turns out I got the last one! so hooray for me! This one is called "My Lifesaver". For the complete One Less Lonely Girl collection see their website

Here's how it looks on: 
Pretty cute and true to the colour you see in the bottle. I've noticed OPI or maybe just Nicole by OPI is introducing a new "perfect stroke brush". Which essentially is a fatter brush so you don't need to make as many strokes as before. The brush for mine had a bit of a flaw because some of the hairs were longer than they should've been, but if you do two coats then the unevenness is not noticeable. I actually kind of prefer the fatter brush since I haven't had great experiences with the thinner OPI brushes anyways. I was pleasantly surprised how quickly it dried since my other OPI polishes take quite long and that's one of the main reason why I prefer essie nail polishes more. All in all, I'm happy with the colour, the new brush, and how fast this one dried :) 


Maybe its time I go out and get some more! :O wooohooooooo......

3 comments:

  1. I ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH YOUR BLOG!!!
    IT´S GREAT
    =D
    XX


    WWW.1SILLAPARAMIBOLSOBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that nail colour. reminds me of chanel's jade.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete