Friday, March 4, 2011

Welcome to my blog! :)

Here I will be sharing recipes and doing make up reviews and everything else that's worth mentioning. I've been baking in my free time for as long as I can remember. As a kid I loved watching my mom bake and being her little assistant. When I was old enough to not have to tippy toe to reach over the kitchen counter was when the real fun began! I started baking all sorts of goodies and my friends labeled be as the baker. Which to be honest, I'm quite proud of. 

I'm a semi-artsy perfectionist which means I'm kind of artsy but not talented enough to make a living from it. Just enough to make me want to bake pretty things and to create looks that are fresh and enhances my features. I have tried many make up and skincare products (more than I can count), some that I love and some that I would warn you against - so follow me and I'll show you how glaziecakes does it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment