Friday, March 4, 2011

Peanut butter cup cookies

These little things are absolutely amazing! I can probably pop them in my mouth all day long but then I guess I wouldn't want to be talking with my mouth full all the time. hahaha.. Anyways, they are super easy to make and will for sure be a hit if peanut butter cups is your thing. I first saw this on a magazine cover and though to myself "I totally have to make these for Easter"! It's perfect since those mini Reese's peanut butter cups aren't available year round, but Easter is one of those times where they ARE around. Coincidence? I think not! ;) Besides, the finished product looks like mini baskets.. no? If you add something for the handle I guess..

here's a picture of the ones I made awhile back! Notice the one with mini eggs.. yummm.. I can taste them already! Can't wait to make these again :9 



Recipe can be found on http://loveandcooking.blogspot.com/2004/11/peanut-butter-cup-cookies.html. Seriously worth giving it a try!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment